Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mr. Fitbiz 5 quotes of the week






Physical fitness is only a basic understanding of the body workings. As humans we struggle to understand anything outside of the physical, Limiting our perception to what is possible. To overcome physical feats look outside what you think is real.

The problem with most of society is most people don't believe in them selves, one thing that I had to overcome as well. Believe you are somebody with a purpose in life. I believe in my abilities everyday. It shouldn't be a surprise when you see me again and how I am living!

You don't become successful without the help of others. A person that is open to listen and understand people, can live a life of dreams

If you live in worries and fears now, you wont see tomorrow. If you take worries and fears. And trash them, you can live today to see further than tomorrow.

Believe in the power of your mind. And, nothing is out of reach.




No comments:

Post a Comment